868 MHz LoRa antenna (as known as LoRa EU868) which has long-range coverage while maximizing radio spectrum use is provided by the FT-RF fiberglass Omnidirectional outdoor antenna, which operates in the 824 to 896MHz frequency band with various strength levels.
- The UV-resistant fiberglass shell enables all-weather operation.
- For lightning protection, it is made of copper elements and coupled to the DC ground potential.
- Any type and length of cable can be terminated with a female N-Type connector.
- EU868, RFID, WLAN, ISM BAND, Mobile, 4G, ETC,868MHz
Fiberglass IoT Antennas for ISM 868MHz are used to make LoRa 868mhz antennas. It's an omnidirectional outdoor antenna with different strength levels ranging from 2 to 12 dBi. They are long-lasting and simple to install (on a wall or pole).
The OA-868M series, often known as EU868 (for the European market), is a license-free ISM band with a core frequency of 868MHz. The omnidirectional antenna employs an advanced collinear dipole design, which means it radiates uniformly in the azimuth with a high gain across long distances, reducing the number of cells or nodes required in a network.
EU868 can work in a variety of environments for up to 12 years thanks to its UV-resistant construction.
The connector can be customized based on a minimum order quantity. There are a variety of frequencies and gains that can choose from.
We offer a variety of high-performance antennas for Global LoRaWAN, including LoRa antenna EU868, US915, or AS923 MHz LoRa Antenna ( for Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan market...) ... Our product line includes both durable outdoor antennas and indoor high-performance dipole antennas that are suitable for a variety of LoRa applications, including Helium hotspot support.
This range of products are including:
- 868MHz series (LoRa EU868)
- 828MHz series (824MHz-896MHz frequency range)
- 821MHz series (multi-frequency range 824-960MHz and 1710-2170MHz)